Polygon Price Prediction 2023-2032
- Polygon Price Prediction 2023: up to $0.87
- Polygon Price Prediction 2026: up to $2.87
- Polygon Price Prediction 2029: up to $9.01
- Polygon Price Prediction 2032: up to $26.76
How much is MATIC worth?
Today, the price of Polygon (MATIC) stands at $0.625, experiencing a 24-hour trading volume of $133 million. The cryptocurrency has a market capitalization of $5.8 billion and accounts for 0.41% of the market dominance. Over the past 24 hours, MATIC’s price has surged by 2.82%. Currently, 8.01 billion MATIC tokens are in circulation, out of a maximum supply of 10 billion.
MATIC Price Analysis
MATIC price analysis shows a bullish pattern after witnessing buying demand near the dip of $0.6. Resistance for MATIC is present at $0.702, and support for MATIC/USD is present at $0.5915. The MATIC price analysis for 29 October confirms that MATIC witnessed a rebound after attempting to decline below $0.6. Buyers stepped in, creating a breakout moment above the immediate resistance level.
MATIC Price Chart Analysis
The 4-hour MATIC price chart suggests that MATIC price continues to experience bearish activity above EMA lines, creating a negative sentiment on the price chart. As the price struggles to initiate a surge, bears prepare for a decline below the EMA20 trend line to strengthen their positions. However, the BoP indicator is trading in a bullish region at 0.86, hinting that buyers are trying to build pressure near resistance levels and boost the upward correction.
What to Expect Next?
The hourly price chart confirms that bears are making efforts to prevent the MATIC price from an immediate surge. If MATIC price successfully breaks above $0.702, it may surge higher and touch the resistance at $0.887. If bulls fail to initiate a surge, MATIC price may drop below the immediate support line at $0.5915, resulting in a correction to $0.4965.
Recent News/Opinions on MATIC
- POL Launches On Ethereum: Polygon Labs has initiated the POL token on the Ethereum blockchain, aiming to substitute the existing MATIC token. Although the replacement is intended, MATIC holders aren’t required to switch to POL now. Launched on Oct. 25, POL is designed to support a broad network of Layer 2 chains through a distinctive re-staking approach, promoting diverse functionalities.
- Polygon Co-Founder Jaynti Kanani Leaves: Ethereum’s Polygon co-founder, Jaynti Kanani, announced on X (formerly Twitter) that he’s stepping back from daily operations. While he’ll pursue new ventures, he’ll continue to support and contribute to Polygon from afar.
- Polygon 2.0 Goes Live: Polygon Labs announced that POL contracts are now live on the Goerli testnet following community consultations. Additionally, two proposals about the token burning mechanism for future upgrades are active.
- Polygon Seeks Community Approval: On September 14, Polygon introduced three Polygon Improvement Proposals (PIPs) for community review and voting, scheduled to commence in the last quarter of 2023.
- Colombian Stablecoin: Num Finance has introduced a Colombian peso-pegged stablecoin called nCOP on the Polygon network. The token, named nCOP, is backed by more reserves than its value and enables individuals and businesses to utilize blockchain for various financial activities, according to the company’s press release.
- Blames: Polygon Zero, the scaling branch of Polygon, alleges that Matter Labs copied a significant portion of code from its Plonky2 library for their zkSync project, a layer-2 Ethereum scaling solution. Matter Labs has refuted these claims.
- NFT Buying Surge: In recent weeks, MATIC price witnessed a remarkable surge in its NFT sales. According to Dune Analytics, the total sale surpassed the 39K mark on 23 and 24 July.
- Polygon 2.0 Governance: Polygon Labs developers proposed a new three-pillar governance structure for Polygon 2.0: an expanded proposal framework for network upgrades, a community-led system for protocol changes, and a treasury mechanism for funding projects and growth.
- MATIC To POL Token: Polygon, a company specializing in Ethereum layer-2 development, has suggested an upgrade to its Polygon MATIC token. This would transform it into a versatile token capable of validating multiple chains.
- Breaking: Polygon Labs recently proposed an upgrade to its proof-of-stake chain to a zkEVM validium following the unveiling of Polygon 2.0. This move, aimed at enhancing security and performance, is a significant stride towards their goal of capturing the internet’s “value layer”. The proposal also outlines plans for integrating zero-knowledge proofs, seen as the future of smart contract blockchains, separate from Polygon’s zkEVM introduced in March.
- Polygon 2.0: Polygon’s team has recently introduced Polygon 2.0, aiming to construct the Value Layer of the Internet. Therefore, Polygon 2.0 will function as a foundational framework for generating, exchanging, and programming value. The team asserts that Polygon 2.0 will play a crucial role in democratizing the global economy, similarly to how the internet facilitated democratized access to information.
- Delist: In response to the classification of certain tokens as securities by the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC), eToro, a retail trading platform, has suspended the buying of cryptocurrencies like Algorand [ALGO], Decentraland [MANA], Dash [DASH], and Polygon [MATIC] for its customers residing in the United States. This decision has been implemented by the platform.
Polygon Price Predictions 2023-2032
Price Prediction By Cryptopolitan
Based on the forecast and technical analysis, the price of Polygon in 2023 is expected to touch a minimum of $0.79. The MATIC price might achieve a peak of $0.87, with an average trading price of around $0.82.
Polygon Price Prediction 2024
For 2024, the anticipated lowest price of Polygon stands at $1.15. Our analysis suggests that the MATIC price might climb to a high of $1.37, maintaining an average price of $1.18.
MATIC Price Forecast for 2025
Polygon’s price in 2025 is projected to have a minimum of $1.69. It could potentially hit a high of $2.00, with the average price hovering around $1.73.
Polygon (MATIC) Price Prediction 2026
Based on predictions and technical insights, the price of Polygon in 2026 could range between a low of $2.38 and a high of $2.87, averaging at $2.44.
Polygon Price Prediction 2027
Delving into past MATIC price data, our technical analysis for 2027 suggests a minimum price of $3.35 for Polygon. The peak might touch $4.21, with an average trading price close to $3.45.
Polygon Price Prediction 2028
In 2028, Polygon’s price is anticipated to be at least $5.04. On the higher side, it might reach $5.77, with the average price settling around $5.21.
Polygon (MATIC) Price Prediction 2029
For 2029, the expected price of a single Polygon is a low at $7.29. The MATIC price might surge to a high of $9.01, with an average of around $7.50.
Polygon Price Forecast 2030
The projections for 2030 indicate a potential low of $10.28 for Polygon. Our data analysis predicts a high of $12.56, with an average price of $10.58.
Polygon (MATIC) Price Prediction 2031
Drawing from our in-depth analysis of previous MATIC prices, the 2031 forecast for Polygon suggests a minimum price of $15.41. The price might peak at $18.21, with an average value of $15.83.
Polygon Price Prediction 2032
By 2032, Polygon’s price is projected to hit a minimum of $23.36. The upper limit could be around $26.76, with the average trading price expected to be $24.15.
Polygon Price Prediction By Coincodex
According to the current Polygon price prediction on Coincodex, it is anticipated that the price of Polygon will rise by 32.88%, potentially reaching $0.707795 by October 22, 2023. Technical indicators on Coincodex suggest a bearish sentiment at present, with the Fear & Greed Index indicating a score of 52, which is considered neutral. Over the past 30 days, Polygon has experienced 14 out of 30 green days (47%) and price volatility of 3.55%. Based on this forecast data from Coincodex, it is currently deemed an unfavorable time to purchase Polygon.
Polygon Price Forecast By Digital Coin Price
Digital Coin Price’s Polygon price forecasts expect bullish growth for the token in the upcoming years due to its ongoing network activity and exponential user base. It is anticipated that the value of MATIC will surpass the threshold of $1.16 in 2024. By the conclusion of the year, Polygon is projected to attain a minimum price of $1.13. Furthermore, there is potential for the MATIC price to reach a maximum level of $1.18.
In 2032, it is anticipated that the value of MATIC will surpass $9.95, with Polygon expected to reach a minimum threshold of $9.91 by the end of the year. Furthermore, there is potential for the MATIC price to reach a maximum level of $9.96.
Polygon Price Prediction By CryptoPredictions.com
According to CryptoPredictions.com’s Polygon prediction, in November 2023, Polygon is forecasted to commence at $0.6556 and conclude the month at $0.831. Throughout November, the projected maximum price for MATIC is $0.945, while the minimum price is expected to be $0.642.
Polygon Price Prediction By Industry Experts
Polygon Labs, zkSync, and Scroll ZKP held a competition to develop the best zero-knowledge Ethereum Virtual Machine in July 2022. The project received $1 billion in funding and was subjected to two external audits and an internal audit involving 26 researchers. The Polygon zkEVM was finally launched on March 27, 2023. While the MATIC price did not show an immediate boost, the launch had positive long-term effects. The market experts on Youtube have predicted that the Polygon (MATIC) price will reach an all-time high by the end of 2023.
The reason for their prediction is that Polygon’s zkEVM technology has created many opportunities for developers and entrepreneurs to interact with Ethereum protocols without trust issues securely. @Louround_ and @expctchaos have elaborated on these benefits. They believe that the scalability offered by zk rollups is the most exciting aspect of this technology. With zk rollups, theoretically, thousands of transactions per second can be processed.
The zkEVM is highly notable for its security, in addition to its scalability. Unlike other L1 blockchains, it doesn’t have its own validation set. Instead, it shares its security with the Ethereum base layer through the mathematical proofs that roll-ups post on L1, which can be verified.
Given all these factors, market experts are projecting that the price of Polygon will hit an all-time high by the end of 2023. They believe it could be a top 3 coin, and its technology could be used in various sectors. With the increasing demand for privacy and anonymity, Polygon is well-positioned to become a leader in the field.
Polygon serves as a multi-layered protocol suite aimed at resolving the scalability challenges associated with the Ethereum network. By operating a separate but compatible blockchain, Polygon efficiently processes transactions before syncing them back to the main Ethereum chain. This method alleviates the strain on the Ethereum network, enabling faster transaction speeds and reducing costs to a fraction of a cent.
Previously known as Matic Network, Polygon offers a user-friendly framework that allows both new and existing blockchain projects to operate on the Ethereum platform without worrying about scalability constraints.
With Polygon, users can seamlessly engage with decentralized applications (DApps) without concerns over network bottlenecks. The company is led by CEO Jaynti Kanani, who co-founded the project with Sandeep Nailwal, the Chief Operating Officer, and Anurag Arjun, the Chief Product Officer. The team initially launched the project as Matic Network in 2017.
Polygon Price History
According to Polygon’s plan, all Matic coins will have been released by December 2022, which is good news for long-term investors because it guarantees significant future gains.
Since its inception in 2017, Matic tokens have had an incredible run that has withstood the test of unforgiving crypto market turmoil that usually ends up wiping out invalid tokens.
Despite the prevailing bearish trend currently experienced in the crypto market, experts are convinced by Matic’s crypto price prognosis and price forecast data that indicate an overall bullish trend for the long-term investment horizon.
- Polygon has recorded gains of up to 44157.6% since its launch in 2017.
- Matic recorded its all-time low price of $0.003143 in May 2019 and a new all-time high price of $2.62 in May 2021.
- Polygon’s price surged to $1.29 in November after partnering with Meta and announcing deals with companies like Nike.
More on Polygon (MATIC)
Polygon is the leading platform for Ethereum scaling and infrastructure development. Its growing suite of products offers developers easy access to all major scaling and infrastructure solutions: L2 solutions, sidechains, hybrid solutions, stand-alone and enterprise chains, data availability solutions, and more. Polygon’s scaling solutions have widespread adoption with 3000+ applications hosted, 1B+ total transactions processed, ~100M+ unique user addresses, and $5B+ in assets secured.
Ethereum-based Polygon hopes to solve fundamental issues the Ethereum blockchain faces, such as interoperability and scalability. It is the first project on the Ethereum blockchain to launch an adequately structured tool that addresses the Ethereum scaling problem. Consequently, many have termed Polygon as an Ethereum scaling solution.
Rather than running on its own blockchain, MATIC tokens are traded on the Ethereum blockchain. That’s because Polygon was developed to help scale Ethereum through side chains. MATIC allows you to stake on the Ethereum blockchain and pay for currency transactions. This has helped reduce the high transaction costs inherent in the Ethereum blockchain, helping promote widespread adoption.
Polygon (Matic) project benefits immensely from the already-established Ethereum blockchain in several ways. Firstly, every blockchain project needs a secure security infrastructure; the Matic network benefits from Ethereum’s array of qualities, such as an active and vibrant community, established security systems, and transparency.
Within the Polygon network, transactions are settled using the Matic coin. Matic price has risen over the years, sparking interest from cryptocurrency enthusiasts. Polygon technology has improved efficiency within the Ethereum blockchain. Today, Polygon boasts of handling up to 65,000 transactions per second on its single sidechain. Similarly, it has averaged an impressive block confirmation time of two seconds per transaction.
Pros and Cons of Investing in Polygon (Matic)
Pros of investing in Matic:
- It provides new scaling solutions to the Ethereum ecosystem, ensuring a bright future and allowing investors to make long-term investments.
- Since 67% of the tokens are already in circulation, and the maximum supply is expected to be realized by December 2022, the coin offers immense growth potential in 2022 and beyond, allowing investors to reap more profits.
- Matic allows for the interconnection of blockchain networks, a scaling solution that assures investors of Matic’s future performance.
- Polygon is supported by a strong community of developers that ensures the project performs well and consequently maintains and increases Matic’s price level.
Cons of investing in Matic:
- Recently, the Polygon network was hacked, and the perpetrators made away with millions worth of Matic tokens. The hacking was a huge red flag for investors since it indicates that the network isn’t as secure as it should be.
- Price volatility. Every cryptocurrency experiences volatility; however, when dealing, sometimes crypto coins experience extreme price drops that may hurt an individual’s portfolio. Since Matic already competes with Avalance, Polkadot, and Cosmos, it is unclear who will win the race. Therefore, for a long time horizon, investors should keep tabs and know when to exit.
Despite short-term volatility, Polygon’s investors remain optimistic about its potential to reach double-digit values in the near future. Influencers like Lark Davis (@TheCryptoLark) have expressed confidence in MATIC, predicting a rise to $10 soon.
- The Polygon Mainnet is now live in Alpha and Beta versions.
- Support for deposits and withdrawals of all Ethereum-based assets.
- Support for ERC721 to ERC20, ERC20 to ERC20, and ERC721 to ERC721 transactions.
- Expansion of Proof-of-Stake validators and provision of API and SDK toolkit for dApp infrastructure development.
- Introduction of Supernets, a powerful blockchain network backed by a $100 million investment from Polygon.
With strategic partnerships and growing adoption, MATIC prices are expected to rise. However, caution is advised due to the cryptocurrency market’s volatility; always conduct thorough research before investing.
Predictions and Trends
Various factors, including global economic conditions and cryptocurrency adoption rates, influence MATIC’s future. Positive indicators, such as partnerships with Meta and platform breakthroughs, suggest a promising future. Scalability solutions like Polygon are gaining momentum, addressing Ethereum’s network congestion with their multi-layer technology, ensuring both speed and security.
Polygon’s Dapp architecture simplifies app development and facilitates seamless migration from Ethereum projects. Although MATIC may experience temporary dips, a rebound is expected soon.
Is Investing in Polygon (MATIC) Wise?
Polygon’s value is poised to rise due to limited supply. However, every investment carries risk. Conduct thorough research before making any decisions and utilize available resources wisely.
Predictions for 2032
By 2031, Polygon’s price could reach $34.42, with possibilities of minimum trading values at $41.73 and an average price of $42.94 by 2032. Increased crypto adoption might further boost awareness and usage.
Polygon’s Unique Features
Polygon’s implementation of Plasma distinguishes itself by utilizing state-based sidechains on the EVM. Unlike other Plasma implementations relying on UTXOs, Polygon’s approach ensures scalability for generic smart contracts.
Why Polygon is a “Sidechain Solution”
Polygon acts as a “sidechain” where Ethereum main chain assets, including dApps, tokens, and protocols, can migrate to Polygon sidechains. Assets can be withdrawn back to the main chain when necessary.
Advantages Over Other Sidechain Solutions
Polygon’s security mechanisms, involving both sidechain and main chain verification processes, set it apart. Transactions on the sidechain are verified and checkpointed on the main chain by a decentralized checkpointing layer, ensuring robust security.