To encourage the mass adoption of cryptocurrency and stimulate the use of cryptocurrency for everyday payments, JustMoney has released a cryptocurrency payment gateway, which has four options to make it easier for businesses and individuals to accept payments with cryptocurrencies:
- Checkout for e-commerce platforms – online vendors may extend their e-commerce platform (Woocommerce, Shopify, Magento) by installing our easy-to-use plugin.
- Mobile Payment Terminal – Shop owners and other businesses can accept face-to-face payments, using a smartphone or tablet as a payment terminal.
- Donations – charities, open-source projects, and other fundraisers may embed a small snippet of code on their website to instantly accept crypto donations.
- Payment Links – split restaurant bills with friends or request money for any reason by sending your friends and family simple payment request links.
JustMoney’s payment gateway, JustMoney Pay, launched in June, 2022, and is already live on their first partner’s website – TronNetwork.store.
Their powerful core infrastructure stands as the foundation upon which all their other products are built. Multi-chain and cross-chain transactions have become part of their DNA. People can now choose tokens on Tron, Polygon and Binance Smart Chain networks to swap or pay. JustMoney Pay will calculate the exact amount of USDT the vendor requires to complete a given transaction, and will inform the purchaser of the cost of this transaction in their chosen preferred cryptocurrency, before securely completing the transaction through their existing liquidity pools.
No centralized parties are involved as middle-men – only smart contracts deal with the transaction between the user and merchant.
Millions of PayPal users worldwide are familiar with being redirected from a vendor’s website to the Paypal payment interface. In a similar style, JustMoney Pay users are redirected from a vendor’s website to JustMoney’s own highly-scalable, completely secure and easy-to-use payment interface. Here, the user may select the blockchain network they wish to use, choose which token to pay with, connect their wallet, and authorize the transaction. Unlike the traditional payment gateways, they do not make money by holding the vendor’s or the purchaser’s funds on their own account for extended periods of time. Instead the payment happens on-chain and it happens instantaneously, releasing the order for immediate processing. Instant clearing.
Payment interface for end-user is simple and clean
The e-commerce checkout is an easy to install and easy to use plugin that any merchant can implement in their web-store, in order to immediately start accepting crypto payments.
JustMoney have already built a plugin for the WooCommerce e-commerce platform and they are now working on creating plugins for Magento and Shopify. By 2021 estimates, around 15 million online vendors use one of these three platforms to accept online payments. Once all three plugins are completed, this would give those 15 million vendors the option to accept cryptocurrency as a payment method on their stores, giving countless numbers of customers the option to pay using cryptocurrency as a day-to-day alternative to FIAT cash.
TronNetwork.store has already added the plugin on their WooCommerce site and anyone can now go and purchase any products there and choose JustMoney Pay as the payment provider.
JustMoney have also created an API integration for those who want to do a custom integration. You can find the API documentation from https://pay.just.money/documentation
You can also find the instructions for WooCommerce integration at the same link. The repository for the plugin can be found in https://github.com/justmoney-io/justmoney-pay-woocommerce
Mobile Payment Terminal
This product is designed for shop owners and other businesses who are dealing with customers face-to-face. By using a smartphone or tablet as a payment terminal, they can now easily accept cryptocurrency as a payment method.
The retail interface requires the shop owner to input the amount that the customer needs to pay. It will then generate a QR code that the shop owner shows to the customer.
The customer then scans the QR code using the barcode scanner of their mobile crypto wallet (e.g. the Tronlink Pro or Metamask app) and they will be taken to the payment interface to authorize and complete the transaction.
After the payment is finalized and confirmed on the blockchain, the shop owner will see a message on their payment terminal that the transaction was successful. The terminal will then be available for the shop owner to process the next customer.
This works similar to the Mobile Payment Terminal but is more targeted for personal users who wish to request a one-time payment, by creating a web-link and sharing it with the person paying.
Some usage examples:
- A person sells an item on the internet. They send the payment link to the buyer and wait until payment is confirmed before dispatching the item.
- Someone is owed money and sends a payment link to request it.
- Someone pays a bill in a restaurant and shares the cost with the other diners by sending a payment link.
This allows any website to accept cryptocurrency donations. Whether it’s an open-source code project, a charity or any other cause, it allows the project to accept donations in USDT from donors who can make the donation in one of the wide range of coins or tokens listed on JustMoney Swap.
The organization embeds a small snippet of code onto their website, along with their destination wallet addresses, and it will render a button like the one shown (above on the right). When a visitor clicks the button, it will open a small popup window (shown above on the left) where the visitor can input the amount to donate and click the “go to payment” button. They will then be taken to the payment interface to complete the transaction which is sent directly to the project’s defined wallets.
The colors of the button can easily be customized to match the branding of the page.
Instructions and documentation can be found at https://pay.just.money/documentation#donation_button
You can test the payment interface in demo mode on their website pay.just.money and also you can find a demo of the donation button there.
In addition, you can just start using Payment Links and Mobile Payment Terminal straight away on their site without any need to register.
These products are JustMoney’s first contribution to promote the mass adoption of cryptocurrencies and they will keep working hard to expand and improve their payment ecosystem.
JustMoney is building an ecosystem for the next generation of decentralized applications, to power Web3 and DeFi.
Launched on 17/08/2021, JustMoney.exchange is a decentralized, automated market maker (AMM) exchange. Its decentralized finance (DeFi) application allows users to swap tokens and provide liquidity for various cryptocurrency pairs. JustMoney.exchange is a cross-chain swap that, at the time of writing, supports Binance Smart Chain, Tron, Polygon, Zenith and Bittorrent Chains. Each chain has a full taxed token support meaning that liquidity adding and removal is tax free and estimated amounts on the UI are calculated correctly, taking the tax into account.
$JM is the utility token of JustMoney.
JustMoney’s main product is Justmoney.exchange which is an AMM multi-chain DEX.
Other products and tools include:
* JustMoney Launchpad, allows new tokens to launch with an AMM “fair launch”
* A web widget that allows other projects to embed the swap on their own web sites
* JustMoney Pay – Cryptocurrency Payment Gateway
* A telegram bot for listed projects to display live prices and historical charts in their own telegram groups.
* JustMoney Bridge for transferring assets between chains. At the moment Tron, BSC, Polygon and Bittorrent chains are supported.
* JustMoney.gift, a platform where users can send cryptocurrency as a gift with an e-card.
* Coin Eyes Generator – A fun way for other projects to raise their visibility, by encouraging their supporters to create a profile photo with their project logo overlaying the eyes.